W.E.S.T., INC. PROVIDES COMPLETE WATER TREATMENT chemical and equipment specification and installation through the Design & Construction Services program. W.E.S.T., Inc. is capable of providing all New Construction services required, resulting in a system specifically tailored to meet your needs. A general overview of the W.E.S.T., Inc. Design & Construction Services Program is as follows:
CONSULTING ENGINEER LIAISON SERVICES
Preparation and/or review of water treatment chemical and equipment design specifications for:
- Boilers — steam, low and high pressure; hot water
- Cooling tower (condenser water) systems
- Evaporative media systems
- Closed loop heating, chilled, and glycol systems
- Plan “take off” and bid preparation for water treatment systems
- Supervision of chemical cleaning and equipment installation
- Start up training, O & M Manuals
- “Plan Review” to assure new system meets customer needs and requirements
- TotalService maintenance contracts — equalized monthly service fee allows for accurate budgeting for water treatment; includes all chemicals and services!
- Minimize system downtime and tenant/customer complaints — optimize/extend equipment life.